Posts Tagged ‘cocktail’
- 1 Oz. Absolut Vodka
- 2 Oz. Malibu Rum
- 2 Oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 Oz. Heavy Cream
- Splash of Blue Curacao
- Mix your Absolut Vodka, Malibu Rum, pineapple juice, heavy cream and Blue Curacao. Shake with ice.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and strain the contents in your mixing glass over the ice.
- Garnish with one slice each of pineapple, orange and lemon, and a Maraschino Cherry and enjoy this refreshing and flavorful summer cocktail.
Recipe courtesy of Ben & Jack’s Steakhouse located in Old Town Scottsdale
Grape Chicken Salad
2 cups green seedless grapes, cut in half
1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
1 cup shitake mushrooms, cut in quarters, roasted in the oven with sea salt and olive oil (approx. 20 mins. at 350 degrees)
2- 8 oz. chicken breasts, oven roasted or grilled, pulled
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tbsp. Queen Creek Olive Mill blood orange olive oil
- 1 cup Agave syrup (boil 3/4 cup agave nectar and 3/4 water)
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 bottle organic red wine
- 1 cup creme de cassis or Chambord
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup triple sec or Cointreau
Mix all ingredients. Add fruit of your choice and let it sit overnight. I suggest 1-2 oranges and/or 10 strawberries. Makes 1 gallon.
Recipe courtesy of Keith Clausen. Keith has been a mixologist for 14 years and for some of the finest resorts and restaurants in Arizona.