Posts Tagged ‘cocktail’
1 ½ ounces vanilla vodka
1 ounce crème de menthe
2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
½ candy cane, crushed
Drizzle of red peppermint syrup
1 candy cane for garnish
1 banana (frozen)
1 cup vanilla coconut or almond milk ice cream (dairy-free)
½ tsp. nutmeg
1 dash of ground cloves
1 tsp. vanilla
½ tsp. cinnamon
4 cups coconut milk or almond milk (use less if you like it thicker)
Rum to taste or rum extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Recipe courtesy of Debra K. reciperedoblog.com
1 ounce maple whiskey
2 ounces vanilla vodka
1 tsp. pumpkin spice
1/2 ounce simple syrup
Splash hazelnut liqueur
Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Oz. Absolut Vodka
- 2 Oz. Malibu Rum
- 2 Oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 Oz. Heavy Cream
- Splash of Blue Curacao
- Mix your Absolut Vodka, Malibu Rum, pineapple juice, heavy cream and Blue Curacao. Shake with ice.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and strain the contents in your mixing glass over the ice.
- Garnish with one slice each of pineapple, orange and lemon, and a Maraschino Cherry and enjoy this refreshing and flavorful summer cocktail.
Recipe courtesy of Ben & Jack’s Steakhouse located in Old Town Scottsdale
Grape Chicken Salad
2 cups green seedless grapes, cut in half
1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
1 cup shitake mushrooms, cut in quarters, roasted in the oven with sea salt and olive oil (approx. 20 mins. at 350 degrees)
2- 8 oz. chicken breasts, oven roasted or grilled, pulled
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tbsp. Queen Creek Olive Mill blood orange olive oil
- 1 cup Agave syrup (boil 3/4 cup agave nectar and 3/4 water)
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 bottle organic red wine
- 1 cup creme de cassis or Chambord
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup triple sec or Cointreau
Mix all ingredients. Add fruit of your choice and let it sit overnight. I suggest 1-2 oranges and/or 10 strawberries. Makes 1 gallon.
Recipe courtesy of Keith Clausen. Keith has been a mixologist for 14 years and for some of the finest resorts and restaurants in Arizona.