Posts Tagged ‘cocktail’
1 banana (frozen)
1 cup vanilla coconut or almond milk ice cream (dairy-free)
½ tsp. nutmeg
1 dash of ground cloves
1 tsp. vanilla
½ tsp. cinnamon
4 cups coconut milk or almond milk (use less if you like it thicker)
Rum to taste or rum extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Recipe courtesy of Debra K. reciperedoblog.com
- 1 Oz. Absolut Vodka
- 2 Oz. Malibu Rum
- 2 Oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 Oz. Heavy Cream
- Splash of Blue Curacao
- Mix your Absolut Vodka, Malibu Rum, pineapple juice, heavy cream and Blue Curacao. Shake with ice.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and strain the contents in your mixing glass over the ice.
- Garnish with one slice each of pineapple, orange and lemon, and a Maraschino Cherry and enjoy this refreshing and flavorful summer cocktail.
Recipe courtesy of Ben & Jack’s Steakhouse located in Old Town Scottsdale